Anonymous Shill
Thursday, June 22, 2006
 
Something new? I've been absent for awhile. Sorry about that. I'll try harder. Work has been very demanding lately, not to mention I've had a lot of personal (oh, boo hoo) stuff transpiring in the past half a year. My apologies. Hang tight.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
A blog about an anonymous Corporate Shill. Why anonymous? Because some of this should not be known by the people I work with. I shill, I make deals, I have trivial interactions in an office environment. Watch the drama unfold live!

ARCHIVES


BLOGS I READ

Not-So-Business Related
Anonymous Liar
Boschee
Impressions
KitKatSplash
Anonymous Lawyer
Rogers Cadenhead
Tom Tomorrow
Michelle Malkin
The Darth Side
Bichon Blog
Utterly Drunk
Lone Tree On The Prarie
Post Secret

Business Related
League of MBA bloggers
Contracts Blog
Corp Law
CrimPro Prof
Economic Rot
Another F'd Borrower
Out At The Peak
Work In Progress
Global Economic Analysis
Marin Real Estate Bubble
SoCal Bubble Crash
Bubble Markets Inventory Tracking
Housing Tracker
America's Overvalued Real Estate
Resource Investor Online

National Debt Clock


JUST FOR FUN
The Book of Ratings
Home Star Runner
Little Fluffy Industries
Boing Boing

NEWS YOU CAN USE

Looking For Something?
Google




Listed on BlogShares



Discount online shopping

http://rakhmat.e-tics.net/blog